1. Conservative treatment of unstable elbow joint with or without other injuries.
2. Post-operative care for elbow joint.
3. Functional follow-up treatment of stable fractures.
4. Post-operative care for ligament instability of elbow joint.
1. Individual early functional treatment of the activityand correction.
2. Fixed elbow joint by fixing the upper arm and forearm. The elbow is limited to the range of 0 to 120 degrees. Ensure the flexibility of in the early stage. Enhance elbow joint activity to speed up the recovery.
Size Table: Adult free size(Left/Right)